When I was building the red5sip package on FlashBuilder 4.6, I got the following errors:
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: MicrophoneEnhancedOptions. PhoneCanvas.mxml /red5sip/src line 158 Flex Problem 1061: Call to a possibly undefined method getEnhancedMicrophone through a reference with static type Class. PhoneCanvas.mxml /red5sip/src line 157 Flex Problem 1119: Access of possibly undefined property codec through a reference with static type flash.media:Microphone. PhoneCanvas.mxml /red5sip/src line 146 Flex Problem 1120: Access of undefined property MicrophoneEnhancedMode. PhoneCanvas.mxml /red5sip/src line 159 Flex Problem 1180: Call to a possibly undefined method MicrophoneEnhancedOptions. PhoneCanvas.mxml /red5sip/src line 158 Flex Problem
To solve the problem, the latest version of “playerglobal.swc” must be used. Here are the steps to do this:
1. Download the latest version of “playerglobal.swc” from Adobe here. The latest version as of this writing is “playerglobal11_7.swc”.
2. Create a folder using the version number under “[Flex-SDK-Home]\frameworks\libs\player\[version].” Here version should be “11”.
3. Copy the file to this folder, and change the filename to “playerglobal.swc”.
4. On the Flash Builder, go to “Project” menu, then open up “Properties”. On the left pane, select “Flex Compiler”. On the right side, you can find “Adobe Flash Player options”. Select “Use a specific version” and input the version of latest “playerglobal.swc”. Click “Apply”, then “OK”.
5. Now clean and build the project. Done.